From Healthcare Robotics Wiki
Revision as of 23:11, 6 October 2009 by 18.104.22.168
Advait Jain (http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~advait)
Pictures of the Setup
- Tilting servo: Robotis Servo (typically we use RX-28) http://www.crustcrawler.com/motors/RX28/index.php?prod=66
- This gives a serial interface to control the servo: http://www.crustcrawler.com/electronics/USB2Dynamixel/index.php?prod=65
- Hokuyo UTM.
- Bracket to mount the Hokuyo on to the servo.
- ROS (http://www.ros.org)
- You will need the following ROS packages from our public ROS repository (available at http://code.google.com/p/gt-ros-pkg/wiki/hrl_content_summary)
- hrl_hokuyo (requires hokuyo_node - http://www.ros.org/wiki/hokuyo_node)