Presentations using Open Office
From Healthcare Robotics Wiki
Revision as of 16:15, 25 November 2011 by Advaitjain
- Advait typically adds three animation effects per video:
- toggle pause immediately after the slide comes up. This ensures that the video doesn't show up as a black box when you first bring up the slide.
- toggle pause on click. Click to play the video.
- toggle pause after duration of video. To prevent seeing a black box once the video ends.
- To make videos cover the entire width of the slide, type in the size and position instead of using the mouse to resize:
- width: 11.02"
- X position: 0.0"
- Open office puts an annoying thin gray border around images (especially visible for images with white background).
- Advait's fix for this is to set the image transparency to 1%
- Got this tip from the bottom of this thread: