From Healthcare Robotics Wiki
Revision as of 19:23, 24 November 2009 by Advaitjain
The UnikitSDK costs €4880 (not including shipping). Its package contents include:
- Three motors and three motor controllers in an acrylic box.
- A power adaptor for the above.
- USB-CAN adaptor, specifically Peak System's PCAN-USB IPEH-002021 (link)
- A manual
- A LiveCD containing Ubuntu 8.04 and the SDK
From conversations with the support staff at Neuronics, we received the following information for interfacing with the Katana:
Position 1 is a 14Pin Flatband cable. connect CAN-L to Pin2 and CAN-H to Pin 7 of a D-sub9 Female connector for your white pcan usb inteface. Keep the cables of the dsub9 connector short to avoid reflections on the canbus. (Very important !!)
Also refer to:
Command Line Tools
- To calibrate the katana:
- ./commands ../../configfiles400/katana6M180.cfg 192.168.168.232